Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 09-08-2006, 11:21 PM   #76
Shelly
Skid Mark

Send a message via AIM to Shelly

Bahhh...thanks Veg Rarrrr....forget about borrowing one of your bikes to try out..I hope they're secured well is all I can say....haha..Yeah, Ft. Dix isn't far from where I live..my Grampy was stationed there for awhile *light* years ago, I am surprised it's still open too...hopefully whatever base you're on won't close anytime soon either

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejtable
Also hard to advance when your company is being sued for gazillions of dollars!

Have a good friend that I wakeboard and play hockey with that works in Rahway...

I do the same thing, but I "work" for big brother, so I dont really work, and the base I am at is on the list of bases to be closed... It's the gov't so it will take 10 years to forever to accomplish such a thing (last I checked Ft Dix was still open and going strong even after being closed)...

"Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth."-- Ken Blanchard

Old 09-09-2006, 10:40 AM   #77
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Wow not a lot of healthcare people here

I am a Physician Assistant and work in an ER in brooklyn ( get to see all sorts of nice stuff, and keep saving the bottom of the barrel of society from themselves) I also work in a physical medicine/rehab office ( cake work and it pays damn well)

On the upside I get to poke people with sharp objects when they aggrivate me and can write for narcotics LOL

Tom

Old 09-09-2006, 10:51 AM   #78
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

I'm a scale technician for a family buisness. Making my way to be the future sole owner of the company. So right now i'm just the bitch that has to do everything. From service manager, to QC, to web designer.

Its a great job for me because i get to be on the road everyday. New places, new people, and new stuff to do. I could never wear a suit to an office everyday.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK