Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Extreme Lean Angle > Track Days
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 06-13-2006, 12:09 AM   #16
TunerM
Learner's Permit

Thanks guys again, I was thinking of doing CS first but its not going to work out because of their schedule so I will be signing up with TPM ART Basic at either Summit Point or VIR.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:11 AM   #17
lrntolive
Learner's Permit

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerM
Thanks guys again, I was thinking of doing CS first but its not going to work out because of their schedule so I will be signing up with TPM ART Basic at either Summit Point or VIR.
Hey TunerM,

Unfortunately, CS only comes around twice a year. TPM is a good choice.

I will recommend that if you really want to take CS, you try to do it this year. If you spend the year riding on the track, you may get to the point where Level 1 will seem a little slow. My friends and I weren't too crazy about the pace of Level 1. A couple of them thought is was a little too elementary, but I always view classes as a chance to learn something new and improve. Plus, you have to take Level 1 to get to Level 2 and so on.

The TPM coaches are great guys and gals. You'll thoroughly enjoy the class. Also, if you're going to choose a track at Summit, I suggest Shenandoah. It is highly technical and you'll learn a lot about quick turn in, throttle control, and entry and exit points.

If you choose VIR, I'll have to let someone else recommend a track. I've only been on North. Great elevation changes, and it's a fast track.

Enjoy!