Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 10-25-2005, 12:51 PM   #16
Ant
Kung Fu Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o
here is apic of Rock...
you are right ant if you leave him alont he just chillsout... but if you play with him he wont stop.. last night he was terarzing me till liek 1 am.. with his stupid squikie bone thingie... but he learned how to lay down last night and i am teaching him to jump.. supposedly these dogs have a6 foot jumping ability...freesbie time..

here are some pics
Once he is full grown, he will be able to run around and jump like crazy. Just be careful with him as bulldogs don't take to extreme cold or heat well. This may have just been my pathetic dog but mine didn't like rain. We had to push her ass out the door to go to the bathroom when it was raining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
That'll make ya crap where ya stand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
gixxer...cage....it's like kicking me in the balls

Old 10-25-2005, 12:57 PM   #17
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant
Once he is full grown, he will be able to run around and jump like crazy. Just be careful with him as bulldogs don't take to extreme cold or heat well. This may have just been my pathetic dog but mine didn't like rain. We had to push her ass out the door to go to the bathroom when it was raining.

that why i want to teach him how to jump when i want him to... cause i dont want a 100 pound beast jumping on anyone.. from what i ve read these dogs are good with kids and peolpe and so far he has been good..this sunday i was watching the giants play with a few friends and all my cousins kids came and he was pretty good ( even i snap when all 4 of them are at my house) like four 6, 5, 4, 3 year olds bugging him yelling touching poking etc.. and he didnt even care...

also form what i read these dogs dont really mind the weather that much but like i said before helikes to walk just not far

Old 10-25-2005, 01:03 PM   #18
Ant
Kung Fu Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o
that why i want to teach him how to jump when i want him to... cause i dont want a 100 pound beast jumping on anyone.. from what i ve read these dogs are good with kids and peolpe and so far he has been good..this sunday i was watching the giants play with a few friends and all my cousins kids came and he was pretty good ( even i snap when all 4 of them are at my house) like four 6, 5, 4, 3 year olds bugging him yelling touching poking etc.. and he didnt even care...

also form what i read these dogs dont really mind the weather that much but like i said before helikes to walk just not far
yeah, they are great with kids. You just have to teach them that they are big and strong and kids aren't. But you seem to be on the right track. As far as weather, I meant they will go outside but they will get cold and hot really easy so just keep an eye on him. And yes, they are lazy mofo's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
That'll make ya crap where ya stand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
gixxer...cage....it's like kicking me in the balls

Old 10-25-2005, 01:41 PM   #19
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant
yeah, they are great with kids. You just have to teach them that they are big and strong and kids aren't. But you seem to be on the right track. As far as weather, I meant they will go outside but they will get cold and hot really easy so just keep an eye on him. And yes, they are lazy mofo's.
i have been reading alot about training him and stuff and also looed into clases i foudn one guy who trains the dogs for the police and bomb sniffing dogs and celeberty dogs..etc he has a good track record ang guarntees his work and life time support as long as you own th edog..but he is kind pricey.... i foudn a few more peopel for around 300 for a full program. i think ill give them a try..