Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 09-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #61
NYCSTRIPES
Meatball's Daddy

Well, if Obama wins it will become a Marxist government.
2003 TL1000R #489
1998 Valkyrie cruiser

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session....-Mark Twain

Old 09-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #62
bondo
Short Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSTRIPES View Post
Well, if Obama wins it will become a Marxist government.
From those with the ability to those with the need.
- Carl Marx / Obama

According to that, maybe all you guys should give me a few seconds off your lap times so we are all equal.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:11 AM   #63
bondo
Short Shifter

I downloaded Billy Clinton's DNC speech from iTunes.

For a split second, they cut to Hillary laughing her head off while Bill inaccurately described the terrible things republicans "have done to this country"... not to mention how the "Bush administration sat and did NOTHING while one of our biggest cities literally drown"

Who is that guy next to Hillary? He's always with Farakan and Sharpton, can't place the name.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HillaryDuringBillSpeech-DNC.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	5682  

Old 09-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #64
NYCSTRIPES
Meatball's Daddy

Probably Congressman Charles Rangell and next to him former NYC Mayor Dave Dinkins.
Rangell, Sharpton and Farrakhan were always on the same side of the political table. They even had former NYPD Commissioner Ben Ward under their thumb which turned out to be a disaster for the NYPD in the coverup of the Farrakhan led murder of NYPD Officer Phil Cardillo. Rangell and Farrakhan were neck deep in that one with the assistance of Ben Ward.

Its great how the Fed Government gets the blame for the City of New Orleans and The Governor of Louisiana getting no blame for getting things moving within their own City and State. Just a convenient way to blame someone else for problems long ignored by the sitting Mayor and Governor at the time.
In a nation that prides itself on "States Rights" it becomes silly to expect that the Federal government be the answer to all ones' problems on the state level.

Just imagine if NYC waited for the feds to come in and clean up the WTC disaster. The mayor for what he was worth took charge and began to get the job done immediately. Evacuations, rescues, emergency equipment brought in and the State Guard was mobilized to the site. The Mayor and Governor took their jobs seriously and did what they were supposed to do. How it got done and the lack of equipment was another issue. Health concerns will plague those of us who responded for many years to come. We did our jobs though.

Nothing of the sort took place for quite some time in New Orleans. Ray Nagin and his Chief of Police are screaming examples of incompetence at work. Sitting and waiting for someone else to come in and do the job for them. Their own police department hardly showed up for the job at hand. Then the embarassing videos of the NOPD cops who joined in the looting. Not their finest hour.
Then the decision to disarm the locals was an utter abortion, wasting time and energy disarming law abiding citizens while the animals ran through the streets shooting at anything that moved. Coming into people's homes to confiscate lawfully owned firearms was shameful and shown to be wrong in court after it was over.
The mayor's office should have concerned itselt with the lawlessness in the streets following the flood. Local perps were randomly shooting at and trying to carjack the Fire/Rescue personnel from out of town there to help them. That town needed an enema.
http://wonkette.com/assets/resources...2/nagingun.jpg
2003 TL1000R #489
1998 Valkyrie cruiser

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session....-Mark Twain

Last edited by NYCSTRIPES; 09-07-2008 at 11:54 AM..

Old 09-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #65
bondo
Short Shifter

Irresponsible politicians and leaders at work and more people who wait for someone else to make a decision for them. People want more of that?

yes, and what a difference between 9/11 and Katrina. wow.
.... leaders and their people.

Rangel! that's who that is.... that's the guy who wanted to re-instate the draft because there were not enough "privileged Americans" in the military. He was mixed up with that rent controlled housing scandal this past summer, too.

Hmmm, why would Hillary want to sit next to probably some of the biggest losers in her party? hmmmmmm.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #66
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

another reason to vote mcain
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/e60/n...t&lid=tab5pos1
she likes to drift
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate

Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #67
NYCSTRIPES
Meatball's Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
Irresponsible politicians and leaders at work and more people who wait for someone else to make a decision for them. People want more of that?

yes, and what a difference between 9/11 and Katrina. wow.
.... leaders and their people.

Rangel! that's who that is.... that's the guy who wanted to re-instate the draft because there were not enough "privileged Americans" in the military. He was mixed up with that rent controlled housing scandal this past summer, too.

Hmmm, why would Hillary want to sit next to probably some of the biggest losers in her party? hmmmmmm.
Hillary Clinton as well as Bill when he ran for office, covet the black vote. Nothing more. So taking a public seat next to the leaders of the black community is nothing more than a show in order to gain some votes. Both Hillary and Bill are and have always been political parasites.

This is still my favorite recent clip. Hillary snubbing Bill for a smooch. Only reason they're together is for the $$ and Power. Love left that relationship long before they left Arkansas for the White House. Getting divirced over Bill's extramarital BS would have guaranteed that neither of them would have been elected for anything. Sticking together has been a political and financial windfall for them both.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh48i...eature=related
2003 TL1000R #489
1998 Valkyrie cruiser

Old 09-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #68
carl_g

Send a message via AIM to carl_g Send a message via Yahoo to carl_g

I think the funniest shit is that the democrats' hero is Bill Clinton..

OCCR
RIP AJ600M

Old 09-10-2008, 12:38 PM   #69
JasonB
.doosh

Send a message via AIM to JasonB Send a message via Yahoo to JasonB

Too many mccain supporter in this thread. I'll get my head handed to me.

But have to say this....all politicians will say and/or what what ever it takes to get elected, no matter what party they belong too. They will get the best phone op, say what ever about their opponent...do what ever it takes to win. So i really dont believe what any of the 2 candidates say about the other, cause certain thing are just irrelevant.
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~ View Post
Jason is one good looking black man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~Today 04:29 PM
you are a hot black man in my book
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant
but instead i"m sitting in an airport internet chatting with a two bald men, one former gangbanger who drives a volvo and the other who thinks he's monk
1999 Red Kawasaki ZX6R – Sold
2001 Black and Silver GSX-R1000 - Sold
2007 Blue GSXR 600 - Sold
2006 Black GSXR 600 – Sold
2008 Blue and Orange Yamaha R6 – Current track bike
TPM/Nesba #819

Old 09-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #70
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post

But have to say this....all politicians will say and/or what what ever it takes to get elected, no matter what party they belong too. They will get the best phone op, say what ever about their opponent...do what ever it takes to win. So i really dont believe what any of the 2 candidates say about the other, cause certain thing are just irrelevant.
I couldent agree more.. Its just like trying to get laid you say what ever you can to get the pussy
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate

Old 09-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #71
CBRBob
A 37 Production

Sure, so just go on there performane records......oh yea. Obama has almost ZERO experience. Someting like less than 150 actual DAYS of work in his job.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils

Old 09-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #72
CORNBREAD
Short Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post

JASE, you are black right?

Are you voting for Barrack Obama because he's black?

Also, When Hillary announced she was running were you a supporter of her but when Obama announced he's in the mix did you switch because he's also black??

The Clintons were heroes to black folk, Bill has an office in Harlem, he was called the 1st "Black President" but now all the blacks supported Obama over Hillary.

Why?

Skin color maybe?....HMMMMM.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 AM   #73
CBRBob
A 37 Production

The Difference...

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

'Wow - what a worthy goal,' I told her. 'You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds 'cause she's only 6. And while her Mom glared at me, she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her folks still aren't talking to me.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils

Old 09-16-2008, 08:46 AM   #74
carl_g

Send a message via AIM to carl_g Send a message via Yahoo to carl_g

LOL!
I honestly think that obama is going to win and fuck up the country so bad that he will be the last democratic pres for a very long time. I also think that it will begin the demise of our flawed 2 party system we have here. That is the only positive thing that I can see coming out of it.

OCCR
RIP AJ600M

Old 09-16-2008, 06:19 PM   #75
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRBob View Post
The Difference...

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

'Wow - what a worthy goal,' I told her. 'You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds 'cause she's only 6. And while her Mom glared at me, she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her folks still aren't talking to me.
BAHAHAHAHA

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION