Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 03:39 PM   #31
Liltenatattoo
lil wiggle

Send a message via AIM to Liltenatattoo Send a message via Yahoo to Liltenatattoo

hahahaha that's a nice pic, but would be better if the guy was licking his lips.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:46 PM   #32
shadoxkila
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to shadoxkila

dam girl, whats up baby you lookin fine as hell in that signature of yours aight....love them feisty girls...woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just messin with ya...

Old 03-30-2006, 03:48 PM   #33
shadoxkila
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to shadoxkila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurts1000RR

I couldnt resist, sorry Pits.
thats an excellent photoshop

Old 03-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #34
vice86
Skid Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec

It's time for a rant!!!! Not that all men are like this, but this happened this week, so I'm ranting and by no means am I stating I'm a beauty queen by this post.

So I'm walking into my apt the other day and can feel that I'm being stared at by the men who came to turn around on my block. Then this guy yells out the window of his car "Hello" all seductive, while his buddy is slowly driving past me - like at 5mph. I continued walking in, and yelled "Get the fuck out of here" and slammed the door. Then on stupid myspace I get this message today "Sup sexy, want to be friends!" You know damn well I wrote back and said my part.

WTF is wrong with some men in this world. Do they really think girls are going to give them the time of day for thier "PSSSSSSSTTTT" shit and what not? I can't stand being "holla-d" at. I'm not a hood rat, don't lick your lips a thousand times, stand near me like your praying with your head tilted, trying to be cute. It's so fucking annoying and because I'm such a bitch and talk shit back, I end up getting told "fuck you, your a bitch (or ugly) anyway," but I laugh at that. In all I rather not be bothered. But if you going to try to pick me up in ghetto lingo and I tell you off in English, why come back and tell me that I'm ugly anyway, you did make the attempt correct? (Not that happened today, but I'm expecting it to.)

I'm done now!
Calm down, ya drama queen, and take it for what it is...a compliment...or you can just stop walking around the city cuz you're obviously way to beautiful to do that..lololol.

I say this all in a friendly manner.

Old 03-30-2006, 04:45 PM   #35
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

LOL..you dorks...get that potato chip off this website...ugh!!!!!!!

Vice - I'm no drama queen, not looking to follow in the steps of someone else....EH, hmm, ehemm...that is no compliment to me - it's degrading.

PSSTTT, fo real...shheeeeeeeeeeeett

Old 03-30-2006, 04:48 PM   #36
vice86
Skid Mark

you're telling me that you don't like to hear a guy say something at all? not one teensy bit? If some chick was yelling out "hey hot stuff"...i'd feel pretty good.

Old 03-30-2006, 05:17 PM   #37
Kurts1000RR
Tank Slapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec
LOL..you dorks...get that potato chip off this website...ugh!!!!!!!

MySpace MyWork

Old 03-30-2006, 05:25 PM   #38
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by vice86
If some chick was yelling out "hey hot stuff"...i'd feel pretty good.
Thats exactly my point in my last post...guy does it to a girl, girl gets pissy and its harassment...BUT, get girl that does it to a guy and its ok...

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 03-30-2006, 05:33 PM   #39
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
On the flip side, girls are just as bad...sometimes worse...get a group of them together goin out and its amazing what they will do/get away with.
!...If I ever grabbed chicks in certain spots the way they've done to me whilst out in clubs/bars I'd have an arrest sheet 6 feet long!

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 03-30-2006, 05:34 PM   #40
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuickR6
Men suck!
Next time Crystal, just grab your crotch and in your deep voice yell to them to suck your dick!
That should do it!
LMFAO!!!

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 03-30-2006, 05:43 PM   #41
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

I never approach chicks like Crystal stated, but I will admit to giving them two quick beeps if I happen to ride by on the bike while they're walking around during the summer. Their reactions are always the same, they look back and throw a wave with big smiles on their faces, I just get a laugh out of it, or other times they flag me down and I've made some new friends. Another scenario is rolling up to a jeep full of em on the parkway on the way to the beach, give a beep and a wave, they wave back...it's all in good fun.

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 03-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #42
oskarjr
Squid

They had to be on the younger side...Most young boys are like that. They have no respect for themselves or others and they think they can act the way they want (except Ron ) Me myself,as an older person, would never think of treating anyone like that. I was brought up with some values not like most of the young kids today. I blame some of the parents on that.

Old 03-30-2006, 05:59 PM   #43
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
Thats exactly my point in my last post...guy does it to a girl, girl gets pissy and its harassment...BUT, get girl that does it to a guy and its ok...
There was a study done about that and it was pretty funny. The guys that were "cat called" were more than happy to stay and chat like 95% of the time I think it was. It goes to the fact that women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 03-30-2006, 06:32 PM   #44
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

I think someone was looking for a little attention this morning when she posted her rant.

But shit happens and you move on. If you don't like it wear ear plugs. Nothing for nothing i wouldn't mind a girl yelling at me "hey sexy, you got a nice ass" because then i would walk away with a smile.

But thats just me. I don't let stuff like that get to me.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 03-30-2006, 10:28 PM   #45
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i
I think someone was looking for a little attention this morning when she posted her rant.

But shit happens and you move on. If you don't like it wear ear plugs. Nothing for nothing i wouldn't mind a girl yelling at me "hey sexy, you got a nice ass" because then i would walk away with a smile.

But thats just me. I don't let stuff like that get to me.
Boy I get all the attention I need from Mark & my friends. There's no way I'm going to be pathetic and fish for online bullshit comments. THAT IS JUST GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was simply stating I HATE THAT SHIT & yes it goes both was, but either way it's not right. You don't pick up people that way....it's fucking gross!

Closed Thread