Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 06-11-2007, 01:01 PM   #16
shadoxkila
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to shadoxkila

Anyone who agrees that the writers from the Sopranos should be shot sound off. I want every hour from my life i wasted watching that bullshit of a show back!!!!!!!! Fuck you tony, carmella, faggit AJ and meadow!!!!
Just another stupid part watching meadow try to parallel park for 10 minutes!!!God who the hell cares!!!!!
However, i did hear that there gonna spin it into a movie which will probably suck too but the end leaves that a major possibility!!! This show is a discrace to every mob movie ever made. Joe peschi should come in and kill the entire cast!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #17
CBRBob
A 37 Production

Hmm, funny. The guy that created the show, wrote and directed the last ep. personally.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils

Old 06-11-2007, 01:32 PM   #18
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoxkila View Post
Anyone who agrees that the writers from the Sopranos should be shot sound off. I want every hour from my life i wasted watching that bullshit of a show back!!!!!!!! Fuck you tony, carmella, faggit AJ and meadow!!!!
Just another stupid part watching meadow try to parallel park for 10 minutes!!!God who the hell cares!!!!!
However, i did hear that there gonna spin it into a movie which will probably suck too but the end leaves that a major possibility!!! This show is a discrace to every mob movie ever made. Joe peschi should come in and kill the entire cast!!!!!!!
it woudl be great if peschi woudl run up in there and shoot em all up

ending?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #19
GinoE
Brain Close Behind

Send a message via AIM to GinoE
Default ending?

i read this somewhere...

He was killed....

in fact, the ending was genius if you've paid attention to the show or are just a fan of well developed well thought out plots that all tie together and have the memory of a champ to remember it all

the ending was simple, he got killed, but let me tell yall why and explain in detail... There was 3 people in the room total who had a reason to kill tony.....

the two black guys, they were paid before to kill tony but he was only shot in the ear, this was in one of the earlier seasons,

also in the earlier seasons, the trucker who was sitting at the bar stool, who the camera kept focusing in on, is Nikki leotardo, Phil Leotardos nephew, he was in one of the early season episodes where Phil and Tony have a sit down....

heres where the genius comes in....

When tonys walking in the diner,you see the camera focus on him, then it switches to his perspective, and you see him looking @ the booth hes gonna sit at...

then the camera switches back to tonys face, then it once again switches to his perspective, and it shows him looking @ the door and looking @ the people come in..... Everytime the door opens the Chimes sound.......
Carmela walks in, Chimes, AJ walks in Chimes, this when Meadows parallel parking, still trying to get inside the restaurant....

at this point the camera switches back to the trucker who goes in the bathroom......

Then it goes to a scene where meadow finally parks and starts running in the diner....

the doors about to open, Tony looks up....

and No Chimes......................

No Music............

Everything just goes black...............

In one of the early episodes of the sopranos, tonys talking with bobby about what it must feel like to die..

Bobby says "at the end, you probably dont hear anything, everything just goes black"

part of that was revisited in the second to last episode during the last seconds of it, when tonys about to go to sleep and he flashes back to the memory of him and bobby on the boat... "You probably dont hear anything everything just goes black"

so in the end, the Journey song was playing, the chimes on the door sounded but when meadow came in, the guy in the trucker hat came out and killed tony...

its the reason you aint hear, or see sh*t when he died.... it was from his perspective.... and everything went black, then the credits rolled.

TRACK DISTANCES

Old 06-11-2007, 04:35 PM   #20
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

If it was from HIS perspective, he wouldn't of been in the picture...the camera angle would of been as if it were his eyes looking at everything. I could be wrong though.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 06-11-2007, 05:11 PM   #21
Redlinerider
Dan the Man

Location: where you get pulled over just cause you own a bike..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoe View Post

at this point the camera switches back to the trucker who goes in the bathroom......
everything as explained does make sense or at least it brings a new twist to the thought process of the last episode, but the trucker is not the one who goes to the bathroom, is the guy at the counter in the grey jacket...

Old 06-11-2007, 08:24 PM   #22
CBRBob
A 37 Production

Tony killed at least one of the black guys, there are a lot of holes in that theory. I was checking out the actors names on imdb, they don't show as being on The Sopranos before. HBO denies any of them were on before. 2 of the actors arent even actors, they are NJ local store owners.

BUT, there is a spinoff show in the works!!!!!!!!!!!

The Walnuts!
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Old 06-11-2007, 08:29 PM   #23
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

my fav episode was the christopher columbus episode.

i dident watch at all this year. ohh well gandolfini is a shmuck he will never be able to play anyone else besides tony soprano. moron. he just cut off his meal ticket. they dont get a thing for dvd sales
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate

Old 06-12-2007, 10:50 AM   #24
CBRBob
A 37 Production

I looked at the last 2 eps, the cub scouts and father are not the ones in the train store. That story Ginoe read is a good theory, but lost all it's merit when you look into it.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:57 AM   #25
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRBob View Post
That story Ginoe read is a good theory, but lost all it's merit when you look into it.
That story is gettin around, they read it on O&A this morning and critiqued the whole thing bit by bit basically tossin it out the window.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.