Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Media > Pics and Vids > Off Topic Media
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

New rubbers for the cage
Old 08-13-2007, 08:49 PM   #1
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Default New rubbers for the cage

Just had these bad boys slapped on the fun four wheeler today. They're inexpensive and sport an agressive tread pattern for nasty weather all year.

I've been looking around at different tires, but the reason why I got these was cuz a buddy of mine was sick of changing out his summer tires for winter ones every year on his Subaru WRX STI and he wanted something that would perform well on the dry as well as the wet and snowy, so he slapped these on and had zero complaints with them.

And believe me after pushing those suckers at 120+ as I sat shotgun in the sweepers they stick pretty damn good for what they are, so that being said I was sold.

They felt pretty good today but I'm sure after the tread wears down slightly more they'll feel even better on the dry once I push it a bit.

SITE

The Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 were OEM till I changed them out today. They were great in the rain, horrible in the snow, and not too bad in the dry. Actually they handled their best at the point when they were down to the treadwear indicators...and the hydroplaning was fun too cuz of it.

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Last edited by High_Revs_17; 08-13-2007 at 08:53 PM..