Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 04-12-2007, 01:44 AM   #16
Retom7
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Retom7 Send a message via Yahoo to Retom7

Al Sharpton is a waste of life. He saves me $100's a year on electricity though, so I have to give him props. Any time I see him or hear him on my tv, radio, or whatever, I instantly turn it off. It used to just be funny to hear what kind of shit he was backing at that particular moment. Now he only shows up when something is going to get massive attention. He's also a complete idiot... he asks a question or says something, someone makes a great response to him, and he says something that just dismisses the fact that he was just called out on being wrong. He told Imus that he was going to end up getting off the hook unscathed... Imus came back and said, "you think everything is okay? I regret saying what I said, but I'm still under fire for it." Of course, that's not a full transcript, but it was something to that effect. If Sharpton wanted to do something productive, he should shove his head into a toilet and leave it there for a while. Now, he might be well respected in the communities he chimes in on (when the cameras are rolling), but if he truly wanted to make a difference in the world, he would take a step back and realize everyone else sees him as a joke who's rich from other people's money and gets tax breaks for his title as a reverand. Useless bastard.

Tawana Brawley... however you spell it... bitch RUINED a white dude's life who had never met the girl before because she didn't want to get in trouble for coming home late... I mean, absolutly RUINED this dude's life. You think Sharpton apologized for anything when the truth finally came out? No, he disappeared and disassociated himself from the story. I had to hear about it like every day because I live in Poughkeepsie, and it was sickening. Speeches out front of city hall, etc. Bitch should have been locked up, sued, and locked up again... and Sharpton and his cronies should give that dude MILLIONS for securing the fact that he was labled a sex offender for YEARS.

I understand Imus being fired, but it's to do with the fact that his sponsors backed out, because they saw that guests were backing out, who saw that they might be connected to Imus if they continued with the interview. Americans need to stop being pussies about every stupid little political argument. Hopefully someone will pick up Imus... shit, he's going to die in a few years anyway. I don't know, all of those morning shows kind of suck in my opinion anyway.

Ye Olde Myspace