Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > General Bike Talk
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

The new shop is starting to look good
Old 01-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up
Default The new shop is starting to look good

For the last two weeks I have been working insane hours to get my new place up and going and it is coming together nicely. Finally got all the paint done and it is a really nice two tone maroon and white that runs the full circumfrence of the shop ( about 2000+ sq ft). We did the same thing in the foyer area along with the black and white checkered tile floor that looks really sharp. Got new carpet put in the office and a fresh coat of paint in there. Started getting the equipment into their respective positions last night and it is starting to look like a real nice bike shop.

I am still in the process of going through all the vendor stuff and getting a few other pieces of equipment I'll need but I am aiming for a grand opening in mid-march/ early april just as we are getting into the start of riding season. But I may do some other stuff here and there in the meantime though my first priority is to get all my own bikes up and going for the season.

A few of the guys on here came out to help so I just wanted to thank the people that came out to lend a hand. Painting is such miserable work and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I couldn't be any happier now that thats over. So thanks to everyone that came out to lend a hand.

Hopefully in about two weeks I'll be having a little Pre-Daytona get together. Just need to get the furniture in there and get all the other odds and ends sorted to make it a comfortable hang out. Probably have the (indoor) grill going and a keg or something. We can eat and watch some motogp from last season or the doctor, the kentucky kid and the texas tornado or maybe the worlds fastest indian. That is such a good movie. Just watched it again over the weekend with a few friends that never saw it and man is it a good movie. Makes me want to go to bonneville so I can say I've done that as well!

For anyone looking to get ready for the '07 track season starting in March/April, feel free to hit me up if you need anything. I'll do what I can for you up until the shop is open full-time. Our First Team Pro-Motion day at Pocono is April 11th I think, or something close to that.

That's about it. Just thought I would give an update as to whats going on! Take care! Feel free to hit me up with questions or let me know if there is something I can help you with! Advice is always free!
-Eric
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *