Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > General Bike Talk
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Got off easy last night.
Old 08-13-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
jose padilla
Squid

Default Got off easy last night.

I was getting ready to play some poker last night and yes my dumb ass decided to take the bike. Well I get there park the bike and luckly decided to walk to the store to get some thing to eat and drink. Low and behold what a good idea, when I got there they had 5 or 6 bikes pulled over. I heard that some of them decided to run and the cops actually tried to chase on foot. Those that stayed behind were really getting screwed with. Anyway after the game I fired up the bike to let it warm up, the cops were driving down the block and stopped in front of my bike. No big deal since I didn't have my gear on yet and they couldn't prove that I was getting ready to move it. The pricks jump out the car pull the key out of the ignition and start giving me all kinds of shit. I guess they were involved with the guys earlier. Anyway they start with all the bullshit about paper work and I'm thinking awe shit here comes another set of freaking tickets. Oh well you play you pay, so I tell them the bike isn't registered, no inspection, and bad tag. I have insurance and a MC license, I also happen to have the title on hand. Then one cops really starts to get in my face, I started to get a little pissed so I told him he really needed to calm down. My violations didn't warrent that type of abuse and that as an officer he should display a higher level of professionalism then what he was displaying. Me and my big mouth end up on the front of a car spread eagle like a freaky whore on payday. I get patted down, pockets rifled, all my items thrown on the hood and my wallet gets searched. They come across my military id and my veterans id card and all of a sudden the attitude changes. All of a sudden I'm no longer the F%^K'n out law, child molesting motorcycle rider but a respected member of the community. They let me off with a warning and drove off. My boys were witness to the whole thing. They all thought I was going to jail when the cop threw me on the hood of the car. My boy said he had never seen a skinny puerto rican fly in the air and land on a hood like that before. We had some jokes about it and then decided to go play some pool. Thats it if I need to ride I'll take my dad's bike until I get this thing inspected and registered, until then shes staying in the basement.

Last edited by jose padilla; 08-13-2006 at 12:55 PM..