View Single Post

Old 03-03-2007, 03:10 AM   #14
Retom7
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Retom7 Send a message via Yahoo to Retom7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoxkila View Post
i feel that thought exactly, but the problem is, how many places do you know around here that can compete with most of the prices you find on the internet
You're right about that, however, the headache I have from dealing with these people, I would pay money right now to see that go away. It's worth the extra cost just to make sure you have the right product and advice from peopel selling it.

Note on situation... order is being cancelled. The package sits in limbo. They are trying to ship it back to UPS saying UPS damaged it, while it was due to crappy packing that the can has blemishes (along with clear coat issues unrelated to shipping), and the midpipe was the wrong pipe, not a damaged one. So, they won't have the package shipped back to them, UPS won't take the blame because they didn't do anything, and it keeps getting sent back to my house. It's been over 2 months, no sign of them wanting to correct the issue, and I can't take the headache. Credit card has already sent the forms for cancellation of payment (though past the 30 days, since the company is not correcting the problem, it will be no problem). I will deal with Second Skins through RPM or someone when I want the seat cover, they've been nothing but helpful with it all, it's exoticsportbikes.com that's the problem.

Ye Olde Myspace