View Single Post

Group Buy on trackday tires
Old 03-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
SPRHK
Throttle Lock

Default Group Buy on trackday tires

Hey everyone, I am offering up a group buy on Bridgestone BT002RS trackday tires. I have been using B-Stones for 5-6 years now and wont use anything else!! There are a couple of you out there who use them and feel the same. So..I am offering the following, a set of BT002RS 120/70- 180/55 for the cost of $250.00. If you opt for the 190/50 rear tire, you'll need to add $20.00

Just so you have an idea, the 120/180 set normally costs $392.85 over the counter. A set of 120/190 usually runs $424.60 over the counter.

As for shipping, if you pickup from my shop, or make arraingements to meet me somewhere for pick-up, No shipping charges at all. If you opt to have the tires shipped directly to you, there is a $25.00 drop ship/freight charge.

And one more thing, I am also offering the following service.......... If you bring your wheels with you I will mount and balance for the cost of $15.00 a wheel. This includes dismounting old tires. If you make an appointment, I will mount and balance tires on you bike for $25.00 a wheel.

If you are interested in the group buy, please contact me here or pm/email.

Cut off date: March 23rd 2008. I wish to place the order on monday, the 24th.

Paments are accepted through paypal,cash,or check. Personnal checks must be recieved by march 16th, so there is time to clear the bank before order is placed.

This is a good opportunity to try the Bridgestone BT002RS trackday tires at a sizeable discount.

I have already made my quota for the group buy with the guys I go to the track with, so the timeframe for this is going to be strict. I will not be extending the purchase date on this. If you cannot meet this time frame, I will still be able to get you a great deal, just not this cheap.

Thanks for looking.

*DOT approved hypersport radial for performance riders and trackdays

*Front tire features Daul Tread Construction- medium compound in the center, high grip soft compound in the shoulder

*HTSPC_MSB (high tensile super penetrated cord-mono spiral belt) technology in front and rear tire improves stability and reduces heat generation.

ROADRASH IS LIKE A STD, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT IF YOU WORE PROTECTION !
Saxon's "little" big brother,older,wiser, FASTER
CycleMadness Motorcycle Repair
Belvidere NJ (908)475-2332
Mon-Wed 7pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt!

Last edited by SPRHK; 03-02-2008 at 05:30 PM..