View Single Post

Old 06-12-2006, 08:13 AM   #9
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerM
Thanks guys for the input. I didnt mean Im a great rider and can go to upper levels, I was just wanted something on a more one on one basis. I was just under the impression that on trackdays your just thrown out there on the track with a couple of pointers and if you ask questions you get input back. And schools are more specific in teaching you technique and more on a one on one basis. I guess Ill just try the Art Basic

one on one can happen with a TPM Coach but your also on the track with a lot of others aswell. in a range from 20+ at a time. you ask a Coach to work with you, and he'll be behind you watching everything you do from right to wrong. then after you go around say 2 times, he'll jump in front of you, and have you follow him.

at the end of the session just as your pitting out, he'll let you know what your doing wrong ETC in the nicest way he can, he wont yell at you or put you down. then he'll explain to you what to do the right way. and next time you go out you put that information to work. and you can also work with another coach aswell. but usually stay with the same coach. some coaches have different opinions an what not.

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the