View Single Post

Old 02-20-2007, 05:43 PM   #18
Gigantic
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Gigantic Send a message via Yahoo to Gigantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz View Post
The person that posted this thread does not own or have any administrative / managerial privileges on this site. For them to say that if you only do one thing on this site, read this thread is overstepping their role. Not only that, the title does not indicate what the purpose of the thread is, it's misuse of a title. It's sensationalism regardless of it's intent. That's like posting a title, "I need help". Well no shit, please at least put a short description in the title of what you need help with so the appropriate people can help you.
Jeezus Christ, you're an anal twat! No, I don't have admin priveleges here. What does that have to do with anything? Yes, I utilized hyperbole as poetic license to draw attention to my thread about a new and I think important, innovative piece of protective gear that can save your sorry, miserable life if you choose to wear one. There are plenty of people who have responded to this thread that have the basic intelligence to see that and a few whom even have the desire to actually buy one. Judging by your response and your avatar showing you doing stupid, human tricks on a "fiddy," sans helmet, you obviously lack any inteligence at all, whatsoever.
I sincerely hope you never have to learn the hard way,
Lance
TPM Coach #108
TPM Social Media Marketing Director
Team Pro-Motion TrackdayMag.com Celtic Racing Chicken Hawk Racing Rebel Girl Racing

Last edited by Gigantic; 02-20-2007 at 08:14 PM..