View Single Post

Old 05-09-2007, 11:12 PM   #17
Qetesh

Hey Lance..

Up until last weekend, I've only ridden with TPM. I went to Beaverun last weekend and rode with NESBA.

Here are my thoughts...

I love TPM. They're my first trackday "family" and I wouldn't have it any other way. The Coaches make it a really fun day and the safety is beyond exceptional. Sure, you'll have "that guy" at any trackday with any organization, but they really go above and beyond to offer the best they can.

With that said, my first experience with NESBA wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

The riders meeting focused primarily on safety and having fun.

I got out there and hooked up with a CR who was really cool and helped me feel comfortable. I admit I was feeling out of sorts, like I was cheating on TPM, but by the time the session was over I had a huge smile on my face.

The remainder of the day was a blast. Great company, great people. Everyone was super helpful and nice and the CR's were easy to grab and talk to.

I was asked how I liked NESBA and I responded by saying I would have to do another day to be sure

There were two things that I didn't like. One, you couldn't pass a CR unless waved by and they don't mandate a back protector (but most riders had them anyway). That's it.