View Single Post

Old 11-22-2005, 09:12 AM   #20
ffejtable
Shoutbox Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin_01R1
thanks dude. i'll keep the unsafe driving option in mind. overall im really a safe driver. i drive appoximately 53 miles one way to commute to work every day, most of it highway miles. that's 106 miles roundtrip if i don't make any stops at all...which doesn't often happen. IE - gym, eating out, meeting friends, etc. anyways, point is..i drive a lot and have done so for about 2.5 years now...and this is the first time getting pulled over while in the car going to work. (the bike gets excluded from this because im in a totally different mindset )

as high revs says, this is a total crap charge and the cop must've spilled his coffee on himself or something. at least 1/2 the people on the highway do not signal ESPECIALLY when there are no cars around them.

2 weeks until the court date. i'll update you all when the time comes. thanks for everyone's advice. im off to work now. laters.
One moer thing... Make suer you call in advance and plead not guilty.. Chances are they aer going to reschedule your date, anyway. If you do not call in advance, chances are (99%) that you are going to wate your time by showing up, not being on the calendar, and you will get rescheduled to a later date.

The ticket should actually say it on the back, but it seems most people dont notice it...