View Single Post

Old 02-20-2007, 02:05 PM   #15
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetidave View Post
"...and look at all the other people on this thread that didn't. I stated that not to many people are interested in wearing/buying it, not that it didn't save lives. You took my words out of context. But I am correct in what I stated and you did not refute that, you simply changed the context to fit your message.
"

No one took your words out of context. You were quoted exactly as written.

"The person that posted this thread does not own or have any administrative / managerial privileges on this site. For them to say that if you only do one thing on this site, read this thread is overstepping their role. Not only that, the title does not indicate what the purpose of the thread is, it's misuse of a title. It's sensationalism regardless of it's intent. That's like posting a title, "I need help". Well no shit, please at least put a short description in the title of what you need help with so the appropriate people can help you."

Yeah ok dude. For whatever reason, you have your panties in a wad over the way a thread on the internet is titled. I have a question for you. Do you have any "any administrative / managerial privileges on this site"?
You do not understand context then. You may have quoted me exactly, but you missed the whole point. I mentioned nothing about the safety aspect of the brace, just that not to many people would be interested in wearing one, then you come in talking about safety and tried to negate "not to many people" with "Well I bought one". Statistically speaking, 1 is not many. Hell, I'll even give you 2 including the author.

And your second response is so typical. Complete with the whole "panties in a twist" insult followed by the "it's just the internet" angle. I'll answer your question with another question, have you ever gotten offended at someone cutting in front of you on line at a bar or something? You don't own the bar, but you know it's rude right? This thread is not the most important thread on this site, far from it. It being labeled as such disrespects other posts (and further more the people that posted them) that are actually worth something and are contributing to the community, not some cut/paste for a product that 1 out of 20 might even consider.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism