View Single Post

Old 07-05-2005, 03:36 PM   #10
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

what up chris,

Didn't make it down there for Sunday. I got caught up with a BBQ on Saturday and didn't feel like paying the entire gas bill myself so my friend and I left on Sunday evening. We got down there and stayed at the Economy in on 11 in Martinsburg and went and hung out at the Millenium Club next door. Fully Nude with Booze..not too bad. Though I got the shittiest lap dance in my life. The song ended and she was waiting for her tip and I was like when does the part come where you take your clothes off? She was like, Oh we don't do that. Meanwhile some chick is on the stage showing some guy her dirtstar. Go figure.

I thought 1:23 wasn't too shabby but could definitely see making up more time down there in a number of spots. Remember, this was a new track with comlpletely new suspension components front and back.

My highlight of the day was passing a guy on the outside going onto the main straight and while going into the turn this guy on a mille decides to move over at the last moment and put his clutch lever into my thigh at about 80 mph or so, sending us both off the track. Thankfully we both stayed up right though.

Then there was one of sessions I was coaching where we come around the second to last turn heading uphill, and there's a woodchuck running across the track! I was like you gotta be kidding me! LOL.

Overall, it was a good day. Now I feel comfortable to go race down there though.
-e-
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *