View Single Post

Old 04-11-2007, 08:05 PM   #30
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Few things on this one:

Quote:
At least eight companies have pulled their ads from the show, including Staples, General Motors, Sprint Nextel, GlaxoSmithKline, Procter & Gamble, PetMed Express, American Express and Bigelow Tea.
That is the number one thing that is going to get a radio personality fired.

Quote:
NBC News decided to drop the show after "many conversations with our employees." Two high profile African-American on-air personalities — Today Show weatherman Al Roker and correspondent Ron Allen — publicly called for stronger action against Imus
When the hell did Al Roker ( a freaking know nothing weather man) start speaking out on crap like this. Where was he during the MSG riots that happened a couple of weeks ago, or where was he during the Hurricane Katrina aftermath.

Quote:
A Virginia couple was arrested Thursday, August 15, for public lewdness after they were allegedly caught having sex inside of New York City’s famed St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The couple chose the church as a dare in a stunt for the Opie & Anthony Show, broadcast in New York City on WNEW-FM, and syndicated nationally.

Due to the scandal, Opie & Anthony program has now been suspended and is running re-runs pending further action, according to news reports.
This is how it all started for the O&A show a couple of years back. Imus better just end his last show on friday with "uhh your moms box" because his ass isn't coming back.

I'm so tired of all this crap. I hope these people (thats ride i said "these people") go find a real cause to fight for. Not some BS thing that is an easy target for them.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK