View Single Post

Old 06-06-2009, 01:36 AM   #4
CORNBREAD
Short Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John217 View Post
Put it this way. If she's digging you while she is with someone for 5 years, and if she were to leave him for you, what makes you think she wont have another 5 year itch in 5 years.? I say let the ink fully dry on the divorce papers. take 3 steps back to take 1 step forward.
Good point. One thing is she never cheated on him until with me. Even before we became intimate we would talk about our relationships, my divorce, and relationships in general. She would always tell me how good it felt not cheating on eachother etc. Also when we 1st kissed the poor girl almost had a panic attack and literally started crying. Maybe i watch too many movies and think i'm in a movie with this one. The 5 year itch thoery does make sense but like i said, from talking to her for 4 years and knowing how religious and faithful she was towards him, hopefully i just came into her life and she needed someone different. Another thing is this is her 1st real relationship. She's only in this country 8 years. That's why she feels "stable" with him. She's only used to him and no one else.

The thing that is really fucking my head up is I can't talk to her for 2 more weeks and the image of her with another man in Europe is not a good one!

Last edited by CORNBREAD; 06-06-2009 at 01:40 AM..