View Single Post

Old 07-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #35
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Just a few snippets from the paste and snopes, just things that caught my eye quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSTRIPES View Post
Who we are … are Americans who are grateful for a President who understands that National Security must come before Political Correctness;
First, this is a Straw Man argument. Second, the Patriot Act has been enacted in the name of National Security and has been abused and applied to people that are outside the realm a "serious / national threat" or muslims (I assume that's the political correctness he's talking about). And enjoy your new bracelet the next time you fly, you know, in the name of Political Correctness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSTRIPES View Post

WHAT I AM . . . is a husband and father who believes in the sanctity of marriage and the preservation of the family unit.

WHAT I AM . . . is a man who believes in God; a God who has blessed this country . . . and all for which it stands.

WHAT I AM . . . is an American who wants to preserve that way of life for all who seek it.
Except for the gays and people that don't believe in god, you know, those people that are destroying America.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Last edited by jcblitz; 07-08-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Added the preface