View Single Post

Old 12-07-2007, 03:40 PM   #4
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
Some people don't understand different things I never knew what a chord was until I moved into a house with a wood burning stove now I know the dimensions of a chord 1/2 chord and 1/4 chord.

If someone doesn't understand how something works whats the point of getting angry? Just do it yourself.
There is a difference between not knowing what a cord is, not understanding how to measure something, and knowing when someone isn't listening. The problem I was having is my mom is asking a question that would be answered "d) there is not enough information to answer this question" if we were still in high school. Trees are all different sizes. It's like the same question as "which is heavier, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold". It doesn't matter how many pieces there are. If I would have answered "4 pieces of wood", that would make them 8 cubic feet each. Yeah, that's a big piece of wood. But to a person that doesn't understand that, "O, 4 isn't enough". Which is why I hung up, I would end up an apartment full of wood and a have to rent out to wood peckers.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism