View Single Post

Old 10-07-2007, 09:48 PM   #36
ffejtable
Shoutbox Killer

Great time guys... West didnt excite me as much as I had hoped, but I am always open to giving a track a second try.

My second time on Summit Main was much more enjoyable, for sure.

There were 3 Heli rides between Fri/Sat and hopefully none on Sunday. I was a little too far from the first incident to see what had happened, I just caught the tail end of the crash as I was passing by. The second crash I was literally right behind as he had just passed me on the straight and my guess is he was just going far too fast for the third lap of the first session of the day. Looked like the bike just broke loose and he slid right into the air barrier. Those two incidents oddly enough happened in the same corner, in opposite directions.

The third incident as Joe mentioned involved a friend from the site that we were talking to during the riders meeting, and I hope for the best. I don't have any details either, and if details could be posted or PM'd I would be greatly interested in knowing how he is doing and if there are any visiting hours, etc. Keep in mind its generally proper etiquette to get consent before posting any details, which is why I havent posted anything about it at this time.

I tried to let Pete (marker/insurance guy) and Nick (nj4fi) know Saturday since I have personally ridden with them with Neil, but had outdated numbers for them both.