View Single Post

Old 10-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #6
Onedwn5up
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to Onedwn5up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfinglbi23 View Post
place is sick man, sorry it didnt work out for you
Oh , it had nothing to do with it working out or not. I needed the space for all my bikes and tools at the time. If I wanted to do work I had no problem getting it. But while I like working on bikes and it is generally more fun then my other business, my other business is the primary bread winner so my attention was more focused on that then running a full-time bike shop. Within the next 5 years my dad and I will probably launch a full-time bike shop but that will be after my current business has been sold. So until then, that is where I need to put my focus. For now, the new house I am moving in to has plenty of space (or what seems like it at the moment) for what I need. I also have the place leased already. Took all of about a week.
Team ProMotion Coach & NE/Mid-Atlantic CCS/LRRS #973
www.myspace.com/roadracerx
2006 NE CCS/LRRS Amateur Champion
Middleweight SuperSport, Middleweight Superbike, Middleweight Grand Prix, Heavyweight SuperSport, Heavyweight Superbike, Unlimited SuperSport, Unlimited Superbike
Need Tire Service, an Oil Change or Parts Installed? For Competition-Level Service Call Paddock Race Service * Wayne, NJ * 973-704-1555 *