View Single Post

Old 07-24-2007, 06:45 PM   #11
NGB
Skid Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
am working in the ER tonight with the doc I work with on the side and it looks like things will realy start happening soon. The first urgent care office will be up and going in sept. We are all credentialed and just need to finish some construction, get ther supplies in and set up our charting system. Then he tells me tha tthey are looking into another office out in staten island that has about 6000 square feet of space

He scared me after rounds today telling me he needed to talk to me about some stuff, I thought there was a problem or something like that but its just that things are starting to look up.

I had been on the fence about sticking around for this since the cost of living in NY is so ridiculous. I am making good money on the side doing what I have been and was considering just banking it and taking off but now am glad I have stuck it out. We have a good staff in the first office and should be lot of fun to work there. Also the doc would prolly kill me if Ileft since he relies so heavily on me just being there and keeping things going so he can focus on al th ebusiness aspects of getting an office going.

Tom
Good luck man.

Midgets on gsxr's =