View Single Post

Old 08-17-2005, 11:46 AM   #6
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

Send a message via AIM to Commuta_Busa

Angels & Demons was a good book too. Def read this before DaVinci. You may also find digital fortress to be a good read too. All three of these books were the kind you don't want to put down. That's rare for me to find in a book...

I don't think it matters which edition you buy it just may look a little more fancy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdez
i've heard alot about this book and thinking of picking it up but before i do, i'd like to read Angels & Demons. I found 3 different editions/published copies on amazon: '01, '03 & '05...is there a big difference? guess i should cop the '05 one..
thanks: Aeromotive/ACL/AIM sport/Tsukigi/AP racing/APE/BDE/Big CC racing/BMC/BoostbySmith/Brembo/Calico/Carbon Lorraine/Carpenter racing/Catalyst composites/Clear alternatives/Cometic/Cosworth/CP/Cycle-tek/Dynojet/Earl's plumbing/EK/FBG/Harris/Hel/Honda/Hyperpro/Innovate/Kickstand racing/Lee Shierts racing/Lindemann Engineering/Machine pro/Magnaflow/Mikuni/NLR/NOS/Pro-bolt/Penske/Puig/R&D/RCC turbos/RCS/RPM racing/SBS/Schnitz racing/Sharkskinz/Spencer cycles/Spiegler/Sprocket specialties/Stedman/The Motorhead/Thermo-Tec/Tiger racing/TTS/Walbro/Yamaha/Yoshimura R&D/World wide bearings/Zukinot

Last edited by Commuta_Busa; 08-17-2005 at 11:51 AM..