View Single Post

almost dead. dont know, i didnt ask
Old 03-26-2007, 08:34 PM   #1
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712
Default almost dead. dont know, i didnt ask

been feeling a slight discomfort on my heart today, it probably started around 9am. felt like someone was either holding my heart in their hand and squeezing it, or someone putting a needle through it. never felt it before in my life, no other way of me explaining the discomfort neither.

i came home, delt with it a little bit more, thinking it could be heart burn. but made a doctors appointment which was set for 6pm. around 4pm i couldn deal with it no more i just went there, he took me right in. did a few tests, took some blood blah blah blah.

come to find out im in the 1st stage of coronary heart disease. and that i better get my shit together, eat and drink healthy or im going to have a servere heart attack.

guess all those years of eating trash is catching up to me. i got a strict menu of what to eat now. hell, the doctors know better then i do. but i'll go by that menu for the month and hopefully things will be better.

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the