View Single Post

Old 08-15-2005, 09:28 PM   #8
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Got back from the Beaver...all I have to say is I think this track is starting to become my favorite track. Had a awesome, awesome time...mad props to CBRBob who helped me really get my times down. Back in April I was runnin a 1:18...this Saturday I was able to get myself down to a 1:14. Then followed Bob out for a session and got down to a 1:12. Starting to get consistant 12's by myself on Sunday when in the afternoon Bob asks me if I'm ready to run a 1:11...so I blurt out "Ut oh, here we go..." meanwhile we grid up and I'm bout to in my helmet. We head out...get bout 1/2 lap in and start to turn it up...felt real good out there(the cowbell was in full effect)...tearin it up for bout 7-8 laps and pitted in...check the lap timer, hit 1:11 for 2 laps!! ...rest were pretty much consistant 12's...but damn it was a real workout...A huge thank you to CBRBob...you're one fast, smooth mofo...
Met a couple of cool guys who pitted next to us...Chris and Evan...both in red group and were really tearin it up out there. Props to Qetesh for really making some great improvemtents...WOT...what a rush huh?
Hey Bob...I think Qetesh is a closet clepto(I'll let her explaine )
Mike, was great seeing you, Bri and the crew again...sucks bout Ed's nasty highside, least he was up and walking around...
Big thanks to Fred Voit and his crew for the pics...they take some of the best shots I ever seen...soo worth it, I get a cd every time I'm there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic1.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	455   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic2.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	456   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic3.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	457   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic4.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	458   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic5.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	459   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic6.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	460   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic7.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	461   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic8.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	462  

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.