View Single Post

Old 03-09-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000R View Post
i love my twin, the low end power is unbeatable. but if your use to those newer 600's and stuff, my bike would feel like a tank, lol.

aside from ducati, who even makes a current twin, ( supersport ) no more TLR, no more RC51.
Unless they start making another serious twin, my next bike would probably be a busa. i like big bikes though since im big n fat. lol i feel WAY to squished up and any of the newer bikes.

next time i see ya, take my bike out for a whirl, it lacks the top end on the I-4' s but more than makes up for it with the low end grunt. and it sounds mean
ill def take you up on that offer.. i am in PA alot now mostly every other weekdn and as soon as it gets warmer ill be taking my bike with me
trust me i kow how loud your bike is but i doubt i will like it even if i liek thepower and engine.. i am a small guy... this is why i never went witha Gix before the 2004 model year. because it felt wide and i was uncomfortable withit.. thisis why i chose the 02 r6 when i was buying a new bike back in 02...