View Single Post

Old 03-09-2007, 12:29 PM   #5
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky7 View Post
I rode the 06 R6 and its a great bike but its really meant for the track. You really have to wring the hell out of that bike. Kawi 600 makes a bit more power down low and might be more suited but when I was looking, Kawaski wasn't really running any good promos.
yeah its defianlty a track bike.. i rode it and liek i said to whiney have ot be in high rpms all the time and etc.. mayebits a good biek if youlive somewhere out side of the tri satte with lotso roads and no traffic.. IN NYC you need some power down low to not get killed.

thisis why i am so impresed with the GSXR 750 its not to powerfull like the 1000s but yet is less whiny and has more low end... also keeps up with the big bikes. thisis what i relaly liek about the 750... oh yeah plus the insurance is more like the 600s not the 1000s which is always good.

i am pretty much open to any class as long as the deal is good... especially since ill keep my other bike and make it a Stunt/Track bike with a clean title so i can alwasy take it out on the street.