View Single Post

Old 02-27-2007, 07:56 PM   #15
Retom7
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Retom7 Send a message via Yahoo to Retom7

Just tell him to be careful on that... the Predator is one nasty beast. I finally had the chance to ride one last year and wow... so much fun. I have a crappy Polaris Trailblazer 250... automatic, but at my age when I got it, I could afford the monthly payments and I was too excited about it to shop around... I learned my lesson. Still love the thing, and thankfully it's paid off, but it needs to be sold.

6x10 is going to be tough to get two on there, depending on the type of trailer. So long as you have the nice ratchet straps, you can pretty much stack them any way you can and ratchet them down tight and they aren't moving. Me and my friend used to rent a U-Haul for the day and it was really just big enough for one, with crazy high walls on it... so we made a makeshift ramp, drove my quad up the back wall of the trailer and almost stood it on it's tail, then crammed his little suzuki in there and did some creative ratcheting to get it to work. Once we figured it out, we had the load time down to about 2 minutes instead of the hour it took us the first time, haha.

Ye Olde Myspace