View Single Post

Old 02-22-2007, 07:23 PM   #24
Marker54
State Farm Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
you could through a group of kids on a play ground and hit a telephone pole and knock it down into a old folks home, catching it on fire and burning everyone inside, not to mention crushing the poor old bastard that was in his wheelchair watching Jepordy. Oh, and you servive of course and so does all the crilles you just made
Quote:
Originally Posted by causef0rconcern View Post
Dont' forget the part where the noise from the exhaust wakes up the sleeping Godzilla who comes and destroys the city, because your of your stupid under-insured bike.

I have liability only from Rider, with the '00 GSXR 750 its $455/yr and the '82 Virago 750 is $340 something. In April, when I turn 21, the Virago will be right around 100 bucks flat, and the GSXR not too much more.

Yeah, it's shit coverage, and I'm sure their claims department moves slower than that guy on the fully-dressed Harley I always get stuck behind in the twisties, but I just keep praying I never have to use it...

I'm planning on get full coverage at some point from a more reputable insurance company, but for now, I can't afford it.
Holy Shit, as an Insurance Professional, I couldn't have said it better.

Please folks, go with the standard 100/300/50 or high limits, anything lower will be used in one mornings visit to the hospital, and the rest you will be paying for the next 20 years.