View Single Post

Old 07-20-2006, 02:15 PM   #47
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock712
I rode to philly yesterday, a guy on a busa was lane splitting and got taken out by a car door....... the cops were right there ( because of construction) I tried to be a witness saying that the cager delibrately opened his door on the bike. after the dust settled. Cager needed a tow, because his door wouldn't close, the cager on the left got an accident report because of the door hitting his car, the busa needed a tow because it was all fubar'd.

now the ticket fun.... The cager that opened his door got a ticket for opening his door and hitting the other car NOTHING FOR INTENTIONALLY TAKING OUT THE BIKE, The busa got, improper lane change and reckless.

The cop told me the busa was getting hammered because he was lane splitting, its illegal in PA.....
Not that the lane splitting was right, but had that person in the car NOT take the law into their own hands and opened their door, the whole incident would of never of happened. The worse thing is the dude would of kept lane splitting...to be honest, who the F cares...people need to know when to just chill and keep to themselves...why get pissed off...what it really gonna get you? Wanna lane split, go right ahead, but if someone goes to switch a lane and really doesn't see you and you hit them or they hit you, then thats on YOU. But when a person does does something diliberate like that, thats bs. Need to take some anger management or some shit. 2 wrongs definitely don't make a right.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.