View Single Post

Old 05-23-2006, 02:04 PM   #3
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse370
My name is jesse, used to race atv's in district 6 MX. Had a zuki with a yoshi 450 stroker motor, and yoshi carbon ti full pipe. Bike was bad....sunk WAAAAAY too much loot into it....Enough I would've been able to easily buy my bike in cash...but such is life...ANYWAY.

Raced, and started to have knee problems again, bought expensive hinged MX braces...that got me another season of racing, but my body gave up. I would ride and then the next day I would be limping around...Went to my ortho doc and he advised that I give up that foolishness for something a little less high impact. So I sold the mx quad and picked up a zx6r in lime green. I owned some dirt bikes when I was younger and they were all kawis so I had to continue the tradition.

Anyway I was a hour and a half away up at washington cycle getting my boots and I met cakes and he told me to join up so here I am.....

Picked up rearsets already and some spools and a stand. Need to put the rearsets on soon, and I hope to do some trackdays really soon. I could use the practice.

I took the MSF course and really ride well below my ability to be safe. No squidly nonsense from me. I ride in all the gear too.....Suomy spec 1 extreme, joe rocket reactor, and double leather gaunlets from them too..forget the name, jeans ( i know I need to get real pants) and bohn leg armour under them and alpinestars mxr plus boots.

Sorry for the bio....I ride around south jersey and I'm always looking for people to ride with and fun roads to go on.
welcome and good call on the anti squid measures....get yourself a pair of knee pads..i use fox racing one's...saved my legs when i went down on the twisties in NOV 05...