View Single Post

Old 05-19-2006, 08:03 AM   #6
ffejtable
Shoutbox Killer

Wow stiffy!

1. About a month after I started riding (again) girl in front of me brakes hard to turn in a "driveway". Signals last minute, I panic, lock up the rear and slide into her. bike gets sandwiched between the ground and bumper. No major damage to the bike, all cosmetic, I walk away without a scratch. I was definately too close for my riding skill at the time, and was too hard on the rear brake.

2. End of July last year.... VIR South... CBRBob goes flying by me (on a half wet track) and stupid me thought I should try to follow him. Took T2 a little wide and ate some wet grass.

3. About 2 months ago leaving Monmouth cycles... Just got off the phone with Stiffy (aka: pillaka, crispy) and we planned on doing some riding so he could get some miles on the new R6 before pocono... I had new Racetecs on the bike, it was just over 40 degrees and I took a jughandle a bit too fast and the rear slid out. Left rearset, stator cover and coolant bottle need replacement. Plastics a bit cracked up but usable.

4. 2 weeks ago at Tremblant T4 got on the front brakes a little hard and tucked the front end. Right clipon and right rearset broken. Plastics are in pretty bad shape.