View Single Post

Old 04-14-2006, 09:23 AM   #10
Shelly
Skid Mark

Send a message via AIM to Shelly

Hey Cakes!

That looks beautiful and sounds like a great time. I'd definately join ya at some point after I get more experience under my belt.

Shel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
For those who have never been to Deals Gap but wanted to go...do yourself a favor and just go. THis was my first trip to the Gap and it was amazing. For those who don't know, 129 or "The Dragon" itself is a road that is 11 miles long with 318 turns its insane. Some other roads like 28(which we stayed on) 143, the Cherohala, and the Blue Ridge I really liked with sweepers that just seemed to go on forever. The Tree of Shame is pretty cool..people who get bit by the dragon hang up their parts lol. Met a bunch of great people too...mad respect to the locals who tear it up like its nobodys business. Sorry there aren't more pics of the other bikes..some came out freggin blurry :rolleyes: WSprtuaL and his girl Nikki came out as well...for those interested we'll be making this a yearly event and the cabin sleeps 8 so theres pleanty of room...

"Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth."-- Ken Blanchard