View Single Post

Old 02-06-2006, 12:41 AM   #12
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
...First off, who said anything 1000 times? And moreover, who said I wasn't happy to be alive?! Furthermore who's the one preaching now? If you feel like this was directed at you for some reason you're mistaken, it's regarding the general term now that's often used like a bad punchline.

Funny, if someone has something to say regarding offering their own personal thoughts from an experience related to an incident then they're bitching and preaching, but if someone just wants to throw in their 2 cents to retort just on the basis of political correctness for their own self justification then it's okay...if you're going to speak for someone do it for yourself, not for me...that second quote seems to apply perfectly here cuz maybe, "you don't get it".

Sorry Mark, but this needed to be cleared up.
umm Ronald i was talking about the many conversations we had with eachother. I'm just trying to tell you that the "bikes are fixable and people aren't" comment isn't some BS statement. I lost to many friends and family friends to bike accidents. We take our own live in our hands every time we ride. I hope that one day when your past this bad part of your life you'll realize that your a lucky man, and were all glad that your still here. Things can change in a second with bike accidents. I know it, you know it, mark knows it.

Lets all just enjoy life and celebrate every day we have to live it.

I got nothing but love for you brother.....

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK