View Single Post

Old 12-05-2005, 12:03 AM   #28
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy
Especially those of us who've actually been on a track
It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I was refering to regarding the overall performance of the 10. It's a total package that has the power of a liter bike which handles like a 600. More power can be compensated with larger/better brakes & lines, you guys should know this, being you've actually been to the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
On the track you're always in the revs...always...and when you aren't, you're on the brakes...and with that 10 you'll be on the brakes alot(as mentioned.) It never fails...(mainly white and red group)the liter bikes go down the strait like at Summit Point Main, get to brake markers and boom...they're parkin it for T1...and those who come in waaay to hot go off the track testing out the kitty litter. IMHO, get a 600 for the track...hell even an sv650 like I got...72hp and its fun as hell passing liter bikes in the turns.
You're speaking of rider ability not bike ability regarding white & red groups, doesn't seem to be much mention of this in Blue or GP. You don't see pros making many mistakes on liter bikes, why? cuz they know how to ride the bike.

My point from the beginning is that given a capable rider I'm sure the 10 will will not have a problem eating up 600's all day long. When the engineers at Kawi R&D designed that bike they did so with a strong spirit of the track in mind, not a lazy Sunday rider.

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'