View Single Post

NFL 2010 Schedule
Old 08-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
LaFemmes
Burnout

Thumbs up NFL 2010 Schedule

Almost here
Im a Jets and Eagles fan. (i know, i know)
So am I alone?

Pre season: http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=PRE&season=2010

All Times Eastern

6:00 AM NFL FOOTBALL FOLLIES: 2007 FALL FOLLIES The funniest and most unusual moments from training camp and the beginning of the 2007 NFL Season.
6:30 AM NFL TOTAL ACCESS NFL Total Access looks ahead to the 2010 NFL season, providing the latest news and analysis from around the league.
7:30 AM NFL TOTAL ACCESS NFL Total Access looks ahead to the 2010 NFL season, providing the latest news and analysis from around the league.
8:30 AM NFL TOTAL ACCESS NFL Total Access looks ahead to the 2010 NFL season, providing the latest news and analysis from around the league.
9:30 AM NFL PRESEASON GAME: CIN vs. DAL 2010 NFL Preseason Game: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Dallas Cowboys
12:30 PM NFL PRESEASON GAME: NO vs. NE 2010 NFL Preseason Game: New Orleans Saints vs. New England Patriots
3:30 PM NFL PRESEASON GAME: OAK vs. DAL 2010 NFL Preseason Game: Oakland Raiders vs. Dallas Cowboys
6:30 PM NFL TOTAL ACCESS NFL Total Access looks ahead to the 2010 NFL season, providing the latest news and analysis from around the league.
7:30 PM NFL PRESEASON GAME: BUF vs. WAS 2010 NFL Preseason Live Game: Buffalo Bills vs. Washington Redskins (LIVE)
10:30 PM NFL PRESEASON GAME: JAX vs. PHI 2010 NFL Preseason Game: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Philadelphia Eagles
1:30 AM NFL PRESEASON GAME: KC vs. ATL 2010 NFL Preseason Game: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Atlanta Falcons
4:30 AM SOUND FX Super Bowl XLIV: The best sounds captured from Super Bowl XLIV. The award-winning NFL Films crews will capture exclusive on-field and off-field sound using sideline microphones and wireless microphones mounted on players shoulder pads and coaches' shirts.
5:00 AM TOP 10 Blunders, bloopers and follies are on display as NFL's Top 10 fumbles over the best foul-ups of all-time including Jim Marshall "wrong-way run" and the "Miracle at the Meadowlands."

"If you cannot win, make the one ahead of you break the record"