View Single Post

Old 09-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #29
xstortion
Late Apex

Send a message via AIM to xstortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes206 View Post
Whats the skinny on this muscle milk? I've been out of the loop on supplements for a while now, looking to get back into it. I've always used Myoplex. I was reading the MM label, for the levels of everything it has, I'm thinking I would use 1 scoop instead of two for some added nutrition. Help make it last too.
I still use muscle milk on occasion I actual had one today. I use it when I don't have time to make a shake or something along those lines. I mainly have them for the convenience. I like being able to grab a premixed shake when I think its necessary. The only setback I see is that they contain a lot of fat which is not exactly what I am looking for because I want lean muscle. I am looking into trying the light formula to see how that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzer View Post
rumors on muscle milk side effects.., i avoid it at all costs. just one example thread --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890258
I've had side effects from MuscleTech shit too. I use BSN exclusively now. Labrada Pro V60 was damn good too, but expensive. both have relatively low carbs.

xstortion, since your in Edison you MUST have visited the local cablevision office to return a cable box or somethin. The retrofitness is literally right behind it. Besides being a top notch gym with spankin brand new equipment, they let us throw our bikes on the sidewalk right up front. There's a few of us that ride there.
Ahh I know exactly where that is my boy actually mentioned it to me because he works at cablevision. He said he sees a lot of girls coming out of there. May not be the best place for me because my attention will end up elseware lol.
May be worth a look.

The haven't tried to hike up the price on u after membership or anything have they? Is it month to month or do u have to commit the full year?