Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Need a MORTGAGE ...Click here (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3514)

Rev 08-25-2006 10:59 AM

Need a MORTGAGE ...Click here

Well I have been doing mortgages for almost 5 years now. My company is based in freehold but we are licensed in 48 states to do your mortgage.

www.loanofficeusa.com (The website has everything u need to know about a mortgage. Information about 0 down payment (100% finanicing), Mortgage calculators etc etc.

I know may of you are home owners or maybe looking. I will give SBA members a defenite refund of appraisal and if possible application fee on your closing costs. My company is a licensed broker and we have over 40 investors that we use. We shop around for the BEST rates on the market and will compete with any company.

If you have bad credit it's not a problem, I have closed loans with FICO scores at 550 for both refinace and purchases. We have great REFI, cash outs, purchase and investment home programs. I take extra care of my customers and will defenitly work with you. Our specials are Debt Consolidation.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime you wish. Send me a PM and I will take care of you.

I also run a referal based program. For every client you send me that closes you will recieve a check or cash for $250 from me. Tell your family and friends. Spanish speaking representatives are available.

Mike295 08-25-2006 11:01 AM

dude where in freehold are you? i used to work on main street but now i am in the merrill building across from honda

Rev 08-25-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike195
dude where in freehold are you? i used to work on main street but now i am in the merrill building across from honda

11 mechanic street right off main street... cardboard box in the parking lot of the post office

Rev 08-26-2006 08:53 PM

I forgot to mention, which is very important. If you do a purchse or refi with us. Your next purchase or refi my company will pay for your closing cost. Kind of a 2 for 1 deal. We offer very competetive rates.

RCM78 08-26-2006 09:44 PM

I need to refi a HELOC with avariable rate to a fixed rate.
What can you do??

John712 08-26-2006 10:42 PM

umm yeah read ur 4th post

Rev 08-27-2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCM78
I need to refi a HELOC with avariable rate to a fixed rate.
What can you do??

Heloc goes by prime. I can charge you minimal on fees but most HELOCS are going to be prime. Prime right now is 8.25%. But give me a call and give me some details. I can tell you some great programs we have that will offer interest only with no prepayment penalties for helocs. Thanks for looking but make sure to call me. I will pm u my number

Rev 08-28-2006 02:29 PM

If anyone needs consultation...even if your going through a mortgage now..I'll gladly help..just pm me i'll send you my number or pm me your number. I know a lot of ins and outs of the business and can give you consultation if you think your getting screwed over. Honesty is the best policy...

MrQuickR1 02-27-2007 12:38 PM

How about, can you point me into the direction of a good consolidation loan company?
I will keep you in mind soon when I begin my home hunting for the 2nd time.

Rev 02-27-2007 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrQuickR1 (Post 60320)
How about, can you point me into the direction of a good consolidation loan company?
I will keep you in mind soon when I begin my home hunting for the 2nd time.

K i'll send you a PM just for privacy matters.

MrQuickR1 02-28-2007 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 60324)
K i'll send you a PM just for privacy matters.

ok but if you want my business bitch ass, you need to respond everytime I reply to yours and you have all but 5 minutes to respnd or you're fired!:nod2:

Katanardr 02-28-2007 03:29 PM

I actually need the same info as Mrquick.

soda7o 02-28-2007 04:43 PM

MR Quick.. .how much loan do you have to consolidate???? that is the real question and at what rate is it now?

MrQuickR1 03-01-2007 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soda7o (Post 60589)
MR Quick.. .how much loan do you have to consolidate???? that is the real question and at what rate is it now?

well credit cards or loans or both??
I know the higher it gets the more you need collateral or to be a home owner. I gave my house away so I have no more equity to tap.
Maybe if I just marry a Russian chick I can pay off all my debt?

Cakes206 03-01-2007 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrQuickR1 (Post 60702)
Maybe if I just marry a Russian chick I can pay off all my debt?

Or Soda in dress might work.