Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Stunts "Я" Us (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wheelies (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2625)

njf4i 05-15-2006 04:32 PM

Try this next time your on your bike ducati.

Proceed to cruise at around 5mph. Grab clutch and pull in, rev bike to rev limiter, realease clutch and hold on.

You'll be good to go in no time. :squid:

jcblitz 05-15-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i

Proceed to cruise at around 5mph. Grab clutch and pull in, rev bike to rev limiter, realease clutch and hold on.

5mph is for babies
  1. Make sure to be at a complete stop
  2. Pull clutch completely
  3. Go WOT
  4. Release clutch completely
  5. Go stand in a corner

:tombstone

gottaducati 05-15-2006 04:58 PM

thanx but no thanx. i would never abuse my girl like that.
altho, ive been thinking about getting a shitty bike that i dont care about to pull stunts on.

Mach1 05-25-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njf4i

What sz are you reffering too when doing this? Wouldn't that flip the bike backwards?????

SilverDragon 05-31-2006 02:19 PM

I used to say that I would never try to do any stunts, but now the only one I wouldn't mind trying is the wheely. However, I could never bring myself to even attempt it on one of the bikes I've had. Oh well.

I hope this comment wasn't too off topic! :D

soda7o 05-31-2006 02:51 PM

here and ther ebut i suck at them. but i am learning.. hopefully by the end of the summer ill be abel to whoolie all over the place..

sonny 06-01-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soda7o
here and ther ebut i suck at them. but i am learning.. hopefully by the end of the summer ill be abel to whoolie all over the place..

you cant get a 04 gsxr750 up?

roll on the throttle and hope you dont die!

:ohmygod:

gerardo 06-21-2006 09:23 PM

i will need training wheels to do a wheelie:P

Mack 06-21-2006 10:32 PM

here's how you do it....first you have a twin with a ton of torque and you get used to pulling that thing up but the balance point suxs...so then you jump on your friends 4fi and promise you won't ride a wheelies then at the first stop sign you pull it up and ride it to the next stop sign...then you do it again then swear to him that you didn't ride a 12 oclock wheelie and he never lets you touch his bike agian

GIX750 06-21-2006 10:36 PM

i ride a 04 gsxr 750, and i love to do sunday rides with sprhk and others, just the normal speeds with the occasional ( damn i'm fast) speed bursts. but i will admit i love doin stand ups, maybe it's cuz i'm only 22, but they r so fuckin fun. i also race moto-x so maybe it's just the rush that i'm after but, whether ur a full blown stunt guy or a 60 year old cruiser, you all know damn well that when that front wheel is off ther ground, if it's on purpose for minutes or on accident for a second, it's the coolest moment ever

SPRHK 06-21-2006 10:47 PM

GIX750,You are such a TOOL!!!Oh, and Jeannie says you are a fag for what you just wrote.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

SAXON117 06-21-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPRHK
GIX750,You are such a TOOL!!!Oh, and Jeannie says you are a fag for what you just wrote.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wheelies? Christ, just get yourself a big twin :vtwin: and roll it on. But don't be like SPRHK and do a stand up for a few hundred feet in front of a Butler cop. :lol:

SPRHK 06-23-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxon
Wheelies? Christ, just get yourself a big twin :vtwin: and roll it on. But don't be like SPRHK and do a stand up for a few hundred feet in front of a Butler cop. :lol:

Not my brightest moment in motorcycling!!:doh:

Mach1 07-23-2006 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gottaducati
when was your first time? how did you learn to get it up? who taught you? how long can you hold it...

:P

Yo that's a loaded question if I ever saw one! LMAO!!!!!!! I'm sort of with Rev!

Still Winnin 08-20-2009 05:23 AM

no guts no glory. first thing i ever learned. been practicing lately.

heres a vid of me trying. nothing really to show though.

http://vimeo.com/6171092