Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dumb shit you do when your drunk (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472)

jose padilla 08-19-2006 10:32 AM

Dumb shit you do when your drunk

Went to the local pool hall last night and got wasted. Had my wife with me and got her drunk to, so you know when I got home it was time for some drunk sex. She told me this morning I treated her like a fresh inmate cause her ass was killing her. :roflmao: I'll get her some preperation H from the farmacy. Between me and my boy we spent over 400 bucks getting plastered. I even tipped the waisteress a $20.00 just for being so hot. My lady almost took my head off for that one. Then when I went to smoke a cig one of our friends made a pass at my wife cause he was so wasted. Normally I would have knocked him out but since he was so wasted I let it slide. I'll remind him of it today just to bust his balls. The whole ride home he kept asking where his brother was, you just had to be there. I'm still wasted but got to go shopping and get some grub for the week or it will be ramen noodles and I just hate those damn things.

John712 08-19-2006 12:49 PM

nice, but the 1st half could have been left out, im sure most people here and even your wife wouldnt want any1 reading about the drunk sex, and her ass killing her, thats something that should be left personal

causef0rconcern 08-19-2006 12:54 PM

+1 John

sonny 08-19-2006 01:09 PM

:LOL: hahahahahahhahahaha

i dont think your friend is a friend if he made a drunke pass at your WIFE.

Cakes206 08-19-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jose padilla
Went to the local pool hall last night and got wasted.

Seems to be the "in" thing these days, you're a mess, hehe :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by John217
nice, but the 1st half could have been left out, im sure most people here and even your wife wouldnt want any1 reading about the drunk sex, and her ass killing her, thats something that should be left personal

Dude, if shes drunk, its easier to make it look like an accident :LOL:

Marker54 08-19-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

farmacy. .

Ahhhh, whats that mean

Cakes206 08-19-2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marker01
Ahhhh, whats the mean?

I think it might have something to do with a goat and 3 chickens :peep:

Kennedy 08-19-2006 02:15 PM

http://valiante.plugnpay.com/scstore...it%20Large.jpg

jose padilla 08-19-2006 02:42 PM

Wow some of you guys really need to dig in your ass and find your funny bone. The shit was said in jest. Learn to laugh it'll keep your willy from getting soft.

jose padilla 08-19-2006 02:44 PM

Farmacy was misspelled sorry. I didn't do to good in EN101 can't you tell. I believe the correct spelling is PHARMACY. Oh well I spent my .02 on my bike instead of an education. Nah Sonny I really can't get mad at him he was way trashed. Plus he didn't try anything really stupid so I couldn't hit him with a pool ball.

John712 08-19-2006 03:25 PM

Quote:

Wow some of you guys really need to dig in your ass and find your funny bone.

:LOL: :roflmao: :lol: :LOL: :roflmao: :lol: :LOL: :roflmao: :lol: :LOL: :roflmao: :lol:
:LOL: :roflmao: :lol: :LOL: :roflmao: :lol: :LOL: :roflmao: :lol: :LOL: :roflmao: :lol:

:LOL: :whaaa: :lol: :LOL: :whaaa: :lol: :LOL: :whaaa: :lol: :LOL: :whaaa: :lol: