Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Female Riders (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WTF GIRLS!!! (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1807)

PitsVtec 02-02-2006 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liltenatattoo
oh kay, just an fyi from the peanut gallery over here. my excuse for not posting is that i just haven't signed on. But just realized i left my account logged on probably for over a month now. And if they guys get lost and end up in our bitch and moan corner, so be it. If they want to get in touch with their feminine side, we will gladly cut off they're bollas and they can party here with us! But guys you'll have to let us paint ur nails and dress you up in cute little skirts and heels. I think I have a dress that will fit Ronnie perfect.

:lmao:

Taz 02-03-2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liltenatattoo
oh kay, just an fyi from the peanut gallery over here. my excuse for not posting is that i just haven't signed on. But just realized i left my account logged on probably for over a month now. And if they guys get lost and end up in our bitch and moan corner, so be it. If they want to get in touch with their feminine side, we will gladly cut off they're bollas and they can party here with us! But guys you'll have to let us paint ur nails and dress you up in cute little skirts and heels. I think I have a dress that will fit Ronnie perfect.

:roflmao:

I think ron will look good in a dress.

JasonB 02-03-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung
:roflmao: Thanks for not lettin' me down..... :lol:

See Rev's....i got a laugh:boogie: so HA!!!!

Liltenatattoo 02-09-2006 06:02 PM

yo

i don't think she was laughing at u....lol. wait she was laughing at u, and not with you. get ur smilies straight there jase! and i'm sending ur picture to ur phone, right now! it's of u in the lil pink dress....hmmm. u guys should really stay outta the girls bitch and moan corner, it's starting to rub off!!!:P :ohmygod: wooop, there goes that spunk again. now come get ur tattoo fuckerrr. and take off that pink dress already, i'm sick of getting pictures of u in a pink dress!!! oh and lovin the heals!!!!

Shelly 04-05-2006 10:10 AM

LOL....interesting responses on this thread ;) my excuse=just joined but I don't have a problem voicing whatever I have to say so you'll see me on here, no worries :P

Shel

PitsVtec 04-05-2006 10:15 AM

WOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

BIGLIZ34 04-22-2006 08:01 AM

:popcorn:

Barbi 12-14-2006 10:31 AM

((((((hello)))))

Is anybody home? :crazy:

Tonupboy 12-14-2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qetesh (Post 20172)
+1

Doin any trackdays this year?

NO EXCUSES!!

PitsVtec 12-15-2006 01:05 AM

Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!