Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Female Riders (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WTF GIRLS!!! (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1807)

AfricanBootyScratcher 01-31-2006 11:25 PM

Michelle is sitting behind me (literally, like I mean on the same chair, actually it's quite comfortable, you should try it), so that means I can be in here, and she says hi!

PitsVtec 02-01-2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanBootyScratcher
Michelle is sitting behind me (literally, like I mean on the same chair, actually it's quite comfortable, you should try it), so that means I can be in here, and she says hi!

LOL....nice....tell her to join the board

Qetesh 02-01-2006 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitsVtec
LOL....nice....tell her to join the board

She's already here :lol: Her user name is Meshoo :)

LeeLee 02-01-2006 11:30 PM

Hey,hey. I've been working a lot. But also doing a lot of "winter spring cleaning" around the house, I like to get all my shiz done so when riding season really starts I can just take off baby. i bought a filing cabinet last week and am getting organized, I even have a file for all my bike decals! That I won't ever use, but how can you throw a perfectly good decal away? I say we have a decal swap meet in the spring! :lol:

neebelung 02-02-2006 10:34 AM

I have a perfectly good excuse for not posting much... .I've been MOVING (as in packing up one house and transporting it to another). Sooo pppphhhlllbbbttt!

DougZ 02-02-2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanBootyScratcher

I love Michelle....when she is done playing with your Montel Williams ass, and wants a real man, she knows where to come. :)

PitsVtec 02-02-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qetesh
She's already here :lol: Her user name is Meshoo :)

I had no clue...she's incognito!

Rev 02-02-2006 11:09 AM

It takes a tough man to make tender chicken...

Taz 02-02-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung
I have a perfectly good excuse for not posting much... .I've been MOVING (as in packing up one house and transporting it to another). Sooo pppphhhlllbbbttt!

Is that what moving is? :lol:

I hope the move went good. :)

neebelung 02-02-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz
Is that what moving is? :lol:

I hope the move went good. :)

:lol: Well when I typed "I've been moving" it struck me that the wise-asses around here might quip back with, "as opposed to sitting motionless?" (ok, so maybe it was my own wise-ass guilty conscience that caused me to explain it).

Yeah, the move went AWESOME... and we love the new house. :)

Taz 02-02-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

:lol: Well when I typed "I've been moving" it struck me that the wise-asses around here might quip back with, "as opposed to sitting motionless?" (ok, so maybe it was my own wise-ass guilty conscience that caused me to explain it).

Yeah, the move went AWESOME... and we love the new house. :)

wise-asses! We don't have any wise-asses here. :lol:

Congalution on the move. :boogie:

JasonB 02-02-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

ok i'll be the wise asz

Moving as opposed to what, sitting motionless?:roflmao: :LOL: :roflmao::LOL:

Rev 02-02-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase
ok i'll be the wise asz

:Jase is in awe as the sound of crickets fill the room of dead silence: :boogie:

neebelung 02-02-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jase
ok i'll be the wise asz

:roflmao: Thanks for not lettin' me down..... :lol:

Liltenatattoo 02-02-2006 07:41 PM

oh kay, just an fyi from the peanut gallery over here. my excuse for not posting is that i just haven't signed on. But just realized i left my account logged on probably for over a month now. And if they guys get lost and end up in our bitch and moan corner, so be it. If they want to get in touch with their feminine side, we will gladly cut off they're bollas and they can party here with us! But guys you'll have to let us paint ur nails and dress you up in cute little skirts and heels. I think I have a dress that will fit Ronnie perfect.