Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice

Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/index.php)
-   Group Rides - Events - Bike Nights (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   ****Lobster Fest IX****Sat 05/05**** (http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5035)

Rev 05-02-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throttle (Post 66811)
That also depends on who's sweeping and says clear!! Hopefully everyone's iPods will be in place by the time of roll out!! :moocow:

what ever diva

SPL170db 05-02-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000R (Post 66797)
ah shitballs, i HAVE A CLASS ON SAT!!!!!! i cant friggin miss it, i hope it rains so it gets postponed!!!!! soory man, i was looking forward to this one... >:(

Weather looks great all weekend long :ride: :ride: :ride:

Bugatti 05-03-2007 12:30 PM

So in for Lobster.

Hanz-Solo 05-04-2007 05:39 PM

***UPDATE 1***

We are a GO for tomorrow… Please make sure you are there by 9:45AM for mandatory group prep!

This ride will commence at 10AM SHARP… No waiting for late comers… If you show up late, then you are more than welcome to meet us at Pub199 @ 4pm.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE BELOW COVERED!

a) Don’t forget your paper work and your riding gear;
b) Pre-check your ride (tire pressure, brakes...etc.);
c) Be ready to roll with a full tank;
d) Bring cash for pub;
e) Familiarize yourself with group ride etiquette:

- Staggered formation, Group Riding Tips, Common hand signals

http://www.carolinamcevents.com/images/rguide7.gif

f) If you have them, then bring them ==> fully charged Chatterboxes;
g) This will not be a motoGP circuit ==> Expect an easy moderate pace, turtlish at times
h) Be at the mandatory group prep at 9:45AM.

See you all tomorrow... Safe Ride! :ride:

causef0rconcern 05-04-2007 09:33 PM

Hey count me and matthew c in for this one!! we'll meet up in washington, depending on how slow fishing is in the morning!

causef0rconcern 05-04-2007 09:51 PM

How easy of a cruise is this going to be.......as in...can I take my Virago? Or should I sheep it with the GSXR?

Rev 05-05-2007 07:40 PM

Wuzzup yall...home safe..hope everyone does the same. Shelly and Matt...chin's up thank god your ok. Bikes are fixable...

Hanz homo..once again..thanks for leading along with rob and all the others with the chatters...good times...can't wait for X...hanni you have to come up with something nice for that one..something special.

PitsVtec 05-05-2007 08:06 PM

Thanks Hani...

Heal up kids...

Throttle 05-05-2007 08:30 PM

I want my lobster tattoo!!! Great day minus the mishaps!! Its all good.. just glad it wasnt any worst!! Happy Cinco Everyone!

njf4i 05-05-2007 11:30 PM

After 260 miles in my truck and 200 miles on the bike i'm spent. Great ride hanz, and all those that attended.

Heal up shell and matt.

Oh and throttle don't forget to sell your bike. :lol:

IrocRob 05-05-2007 11:54 PM

Back home - Good Times, more or less...:doh:

causef0rconcern 05-06-2007 12:44 AM

Howdy all...how did the lobster turn out? I was salivating the entire ride thinking about it but never quite made it. Didn't want to leave Matt limping home alone. Anyway, it was a good time and it was nice meeting a few more faces. All in all, it was a good run...as many bikes left home came home, and all riders arrived home still able to ride. Thanks to Hanz for putting it together. Have a good Cinco everybody. Don't forget to take off your sombreros before you pass out.

Throttle 05-06-2007 02:04 AM

[Oh and throttle don't forget to sell your bike. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Dont you worry.. im already looking into it!!

Sue 05-06-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 67099)
Wuzzup yall...home safe..hope everyone does the same. Shelly and Matt...chin's up thank god your ok. Bikes are fixable...

Hanz homo..once again..thanks for leading along with rob and all the others with the chatters...good times...can't wait for X...hanni you have to come up with something nice for that one..something special.

+1 well said Mark

Liltenatattoo 05-06-2007 11:36 AM

Well I had a good time yesterday. Shelly and matt heal up quick! fix those bikes and be ready for the next one!! It was a long day, and almost everyone made it home safe.... Until next time bitches!